The Murky Monster Smoothie
Author: Emily - www.thatswhatieat.com
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 banana (chop the banana and freeze it the night before, it gives the whole smoothie a texture like ice cream, yum!)
- ¼ to ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ tbsp SunButter (You can use peanut butter, of course)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk (or other liquid of your preference)
- A big handful of spinach
- If you are using whole flaxseed, throw it in a dry blender all alone first to grind it up a bit.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend, adding more liquid if needed. Pour into a glass and enjoy!