Does anyone actually read all the text that comes before a recipe in a post like this? The common practice is to talk about how you were first introduced to the recipe and why you love it, blah blah. But come on, guys, this post is about CHOCOLATE PUDDING!!
When it involves chocolate, let’s just get to the point, shall we? Try this recipe, tell me what you think, and be sure to grab your free meal plan from the bar at the top of the page for lots more yummy recipes. Enjoy!
- 1-1/2 cup milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk all ingredients well.
- Let sit for about 15-20 minutes and then whisk again.
- Pour into individual serving containers (this recipe makes two servings) and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir again prior to eating.
If using coconut milk, be sure to get the boxed kind and not the thick milk from the cans.
Cocoa powder is more processed than cacao, but may also be used.